Seven of the aquatic facilities featured in Athletic Business’ Aquatic Design Portfolio all have one thing in common—they’re powered by Westlake Water Solutions’ Accu-Tab® Chlorination System.
The state-of-the-art venues spotlighted in the ninth annual portfolio include high schools, colleges, community centers, waterparks, hospitality settings and more all across the country.
The aquatic facilities utilizing Accu-Tab include:
- Addison High School, Addison, NY
- Deaconess Aquatic Center, Evansville, IN
- Echo Hollow Pool Renovation & Replacement, Eugene, OR
- Hampton Virginia Aquaplex, Hampton, VA
- Margaret Carpenter Recreation Center, Thronton, CO
- Pharr Nataorium, Pharr, TX
- Zion-Benton Township High School, Zion, IL
Thanks to the safety, simplicity and efficacy of the Accu-Tab Chlorination System, these aquatic facilities help to provide an enjoyable experience for patrons while reducing maintenance concerns for staff.
Learn more about these aquatic venues and more in the January/February edition of Athletic Business.